PT Sarana Menara Nusantara, Tbk (the “Company”) hereby informs that PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia (“Protelindo”), being a subsidiary which 99.9994% of its shares is owned by the Company, has provided a loan to PT Iforte Solusi Infotek (“iForte”), which 99.99% of its shares is owned by Protelindo and the remaining 0.01% of its shares is owned by the Company, have signed a Loan Agreement between Protelindo as the lender and iForte as the borrower on February 12, 2016 (the “Loan Agreement”).
Protelindo provided a loan in the amount of Rp30,398,754,446 to iForte with a loan term of 5 years as of the effective date of the Loan Agreement. The Loan Agreement is subject to an interest being the total JIBOR interest rate per annum plus 2.5% per annum. The purpose of the loan is to be used for iForte’s working capital in connection with its micro BTS business.
Based on provision number 2 letter b point 5 of Bapepam and LK Regulation No. IX.E.1 concerning Affiliated Transactions and Conflict of Interest of Certain Transactions, Attachment to Decision of the Chairman of Bapepam and LK No. Kep-412/BL/2009 dated November 25, 2009 (“Regulation No. IX.E.1”), the Loan Agreement above is an Affiliated Transaction as contemplated in Regulation IX.E.1. However, considering that Protelindo, being a subsidiary which 99.9994% of its shares is owned by the Company and iForte which 99.99% of its shares is owned by Protelindo, the Loan Agreement is an Affiliated Transaction which shall only be reported to Financial Services Authority (“OJK”) no later than the second business day upon the execution of the Loan Agreement.