Signing of the Amendment Facility Letter between Protelindo and Iforte with MUFG Bank, Ltd., Cabang Jakarta
Tower · Tuesday, 3 January 2023 03:00
On December 31, 2022, PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia (“Protelindo”) and PT Iforte Solusi Infotek (“Iforte”) as debtors and MUFG Bank, Ltd., Cabang Jakarta as creditor, executed an Amendment Facility Letter (“Facility Agreement”).
Report on Material Information or facts in relation to the above Facility Agreement, as required under OJK Regulation No. 31/POJK.04/2015 on Disclosure of Material Information or Facts by Issuers or Public Companies and the IDX Board of Directors Decree No. Kep-00015/BEI/01-2021, Amendment to Regulation No. I-E on Obligation to Submit Information, is as follows:
|Name of Issuer or Public Company||:||PT Sarana Menara Nusantara, Tbk.|
|Line of Business||:||
- Management Consultancy Activities
- Construction of Central Communication
|Phone||:||0291-431691 / 021-23585500|
|1.||Date of Occurrence||December 31, 2022|
|2.||Parties to the Transaction||
1. PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia (“Protelindo”), a company whose 99.9997% shares are directly owned by the Company;
2. PT Iforte Solusi Infotek (“Iforte”), a company whose 99.99% shares are directly owned by the Protelindo; and
3. MUFG Bank, Ltd., Cabang Jakarta (“MUFG”) a banking institution.
|3.||Type of Material Information or Facts||on Desember 31, 2022, MUFG as the lender and Protelindo dan Iforte as borrowers have signed the Amendment Facility Letter (“Facility Agreement”).|
|4.||Description of Material Information or Facts||
The following are key terms and conditions under the Facility Agreement:
|5.||The impact of such event, information or material facts towards operational activities, legal, financial condition, or business continuity of the Issuer or Public Company||The disclosed information or material facts do not have material impact to the operational, legal, financial condition or continuity of the Company's business.|
1. Transaction is an affiliated transaction as referred to (i) Clause 6 section (1) letter b point (2) of OJK Regulation No. 42 of 2022 (“OJK Rule 42”), i.e. a transaction between the subsidiaries whose at least 99% of their shares are owned by the Public Company.
2. The Transaction is not a conflict of interest transaction of the Company as referred to in OJK Rule 42 and is not a material transaction as referred to in the OJK Regulation No. 17/POJK.04/2020 on Material Transactions and Change of Business Activities.
PT Sarana Menara Nusantara, Tbk.