Signing of the Credit Agreement by PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia and PT Iforte Solusi Infotek with PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk
TOWER · Tuesday, 11 October 2022 12:00
On October 11, 2022, PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia and PT Iforte Solusi Infotek as debtor and PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk as creditor, executed a Credit Agreement (“Transaction”).
Report on Material Information or facts in relation to the above Transaction, as required under OJK Regulation No. 31/POJK.04/2015 on Disclosure of Material Information or Facts by Issuers or Public Companies and the IDX Board of Directors Decree No. Kep-00015/BEI/01-2021, Amendment to Regulation No. I-E on Obligation to Submit Information, is as follows:
To comply with the OJK Regulation No. 31/POJK.04/2015 on Disclosure of Material Information or Facts by Issuers or Public Companies and the IDX Board of Directors Decree No. Kep-00015/BEI/01-2021, Amendment to Regulation No. I-E on Obligation to Submit Information, we, PT Sarana Menara Nusantara Tbk (the “Company”), hereby submit a Report on Material Information or Facts as follows:
|Name of Issuer or Public Company||:||PT Sarana Menara Nusantara, Tbk.|
|Line of Business||:||
- Management Consultancy activities
- Construction of Central Communication
|Phone||:||0291-431691 / 021-23585500|
|1.||Date of Occurrence||October 11, 2022|
|2.||Parties to the Transaction||
1. PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia (“Protelindo”);
2. PT Iforte Solusi Infotek (“Iforte”) dan
3. PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (“Maybank”)
|3||Type of Material Information or Facts||The execution of Credit Agreement dated September 11, 2022 between Protelindo and Iforte (both are consolidated subsidiaries which are wholly owned (directly and indirectly) by the Company) as debtors and Maybank as the creditor (“Loan Agreement”)|
|4||Description of Material Information or Facts||
The following are key terms and conditions under the Loan Agreement:
1. Total Commitment: IDR500,000,000,000 (Five Hundred Billion Indonesian Rupiah).
2. Purpose of Loan: general corporate purposes and operational of the debtors.
3. Protelindo and Iforte have agreed to jointly responsibilities to cover all the performance of all obligations under the Loan Agreement.
4. Final Maturity Date: 12 (twelve) months after the signing date of the Loan Agreement; and
5. Governing Laws: Laws of Republic of Indonesia.
|5||The impact of such event, information or material facts towards operational activities, legal, financial condition, or business continuity of the Issuer or Public Company||The disclosed information or material facts do not have material impact to the operational, legal, financial condition or continuity of the Company's business.|
1. Transaction is an affiliated transaction as referred to (i) Clause 6 section (1) letter b point (2) of OJK Regulation No. 42 of 2022 (“OJK Rule 42”), i.e. a transaction between the subsidiaries whose at least 99% of their shares are owned by the Public Company, (ii) in Clause 6 section (1) letter (d) of OJK Rule 42, i.e., a loan agreement from bank., and (iii) letter (e) OJK Rule 42, i.e. a corporate guarantee provided to bank in relation to the loan agreement granted to the Issuer or subsidiaries.
2. The Transaction is not a conflict of interest transaction of the Company as referred to in OJK Rule 42 and is not a material transaction as referred to in the OJK Regulation No. 17/POJK.04/2020 on Material Transactions and Change of Business Activities.
Thus we convey the above information and explanation.
PT Sarana Menara Nusantara, Tbk.